- How Do I check Out?
- How do I add/update a payment method?
- How do I add/change my autoship payment method?
- What size of cooler do you require for drop-off?
- For a re-occurring delivery, is there any way we can "skip" a delivery?
To update your card or payment method:
- Go to “My Account” in the top right corner of the home page.
- On the left side you will see “Payment Methods”.
- “Add Payment Method”
- If you are a customer a stripe box asking for a security code will pop up.Ignore this and hit “Fill In Your Card Details Manually”:
- Add card information
- ALWAYS CHECK THE BOX THAT SAYS REMEMBER ME!
- Click Add Card
- And your payment will be saved.
Now that your payment is saved in your payment methods you can add your payment to your autoship order.
- While in your account (from “My account” in the top right hand corner of the site) click the left side bar menu that says “Autoship Schedules”
- Your Schedules (all items on autoship) will show up here.
- After all orders have loaded scroll down to “Payment Method”
- In this drop down is where you can add your SAVED payment methods.
- Choose the card you’d like to pay with for all autoship orders
- The Page will update and that’s it!
- Make sure you first updated and SAVED your payment method (See Questions 1)
- Always update all the individual schedules within autoship (if you have more than one autoship schedule.)
- Your card will be charged automatically on the Sunday before your delivery.
You simply log in to your account, on the left side, there is a button that says “Schedules”. Click on that, and all your recurring orders will pop up. In that section you can see: The next delivery dates, where to enter coupon codes and to “Pause” or “play” your order. Simply pause or change the frequency of your delivery as you wish!