Located in Worcester Township, at the heart of Montgomery County, Merrymead Farm is a family owned and operated working dairy farm. Merrymead Farm specializes in producing & processing milk on-site with the freshest milk from their own Holsteins. Merrymead is one of Pennsylvania’s Century Farms and has been in the same family for over 100 years.
Why is Merrymead milk so tasty and why should you buy your milk from Merrymead?
- All Merrymead Farm cows are HBST and hormone free
- All Merrymead Farm cows are pastured seasonally in Spring, Summer, and Fall and they are feed a balanced diet of Hay, Grass, Corn, and Soybeans.
- All cows are housed in a free stall barn where they are free to roam. Taste the difference!
- Merrymead Farm has been awarded the State DHIA quality milk award every year since 2001.
- Merrymead Farm has also received the platinum dairy quality award based on milk measures, protocols, and safeguards. –The Platinum Award is distributed by the National Mastitis Council, a leading organization on milk quality in the United States.
- Merrymead’s milk is produced from their own herd and processed and packaged on site.
- Within a 24hr period Merrymead Farm milk runs through a process of pasteurization and is then packaged to be sold!