Ingredients we assume you already have in your pantry:
- 2 tsp olive oil
Ingredients included in your delivery:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 lb fettuccine
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce (approximately)
Fettuccine with Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe Instructions:
- Tenderize chicken breast with kitchen mallet or by placing in zip lock bag and hitting with rolling pin until half its original thickness. (Optional but suggested)
- Season chicken breast with salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook thoroughly. Remove & set aside.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and cook in vegetable steamer
- Place 1 tbsp salt in 4 quarts of water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook 3-4 minutes, then drain immediately.
- Shred cooked chicken and combine with pasta, broccoli, and Alfredo sauce. Heat gently if needed before serving.