Ingredients we assume you already have in your pantry:
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cup soy sauce (low sodium preferred)
Ingredients included in your delivery:
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Honey Garlic Shrimp Recipe Instructions:
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a medium bowl.
- Place shrimp in a large zipped-top bag or tupperware. Pour the marinade mixture on top, give it all a shake or stir, then allow shrimp to marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or for up to 8-12 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place shrimp and marinade in the skillet. Cook shrimp, stirring constantly until barely cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Time-saving tip: while the shrimp is marinating, I steamed broccoli and microwaved some quick brown rice