Ingredients we assume you already have in your pantry:
Ingredients included in your delivery:
- 1 package Talluto’s beef ravioli
- 1 jar Graziano’s marinara
- 1 loaf multi-grain bread
Ravioli & Marinara Recipe Instructions:
- Place ravioli in boiling salted water (approximately 3 to 4 quarts of water per dozen ravioli) and stir gently.
- When ravioli begin rising to the surface, lower boiling water to a simmer and cook for 8 to 10 minutes for the large ravioli, 5 to 7 minutes for the small.
- Drain carefully.
- Meanwhile, gently heat marinara sauce in small sauce pan, stirring frequently.
- Place 4 ravioli (or 5 of the small) on a plate and top with sauce. Serve with bread.