This recipe is a perfect fall treat! Great as an appetizer or a meal served with Rolls and a side salad!
Ingredients included in your delivery:
1 pound Griggstown Farm – Turkey Kielbasa or Stryker Farm – Beer Bratwurst (Made with Local Micro-Brewed Beer)
2 tablespoons Trickling Springs – Organic Butter
1 Ray’s Greenhouse – Sweet Onion, peeled and cut chopped
1 cup water, white wine, or broth
2 tablespoons Small Batch Kitchen – Roasted Garlic Mustard
2 tablespoons chopped Flat Leaf (Italian) Parsley
- Cut sausages on the diagonal in 1/2-inch slices.
- Preheat pan and add butter to coat surface.
- When butter is almost completely melted add onions and cook until tender
- add sausages and cook until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Pour in Liquid (Water, white wine or broth)
- Boil rapidly, stirring until reduced by about 3/4, 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to Warm; stir in mustard. Cook until completely coated and slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve as an appetizer
- This recipe is best when cooked with white wine!
Servings: Makes 12 appetizer servings
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 97 (47% from fat) • carb. 4g • pro. 6g • fat 5g • sat. fat 2g • chol. 20mg • sod. 595mg • calc. 6mg • fiber 0g